One of the things that makes Silver Sands Resort one of the best Michigan vacation rentals on the Upper Peninsula is the atmosphere we provide our guests. We’re not a fancy resort, but we always put your comfort and satisfaction first. Since we’re working hard to give you a relaxing and pleasant stay, we have a few things to ask of you in return:
- Please check out no later than 10 a.m.
- Do not smoke inside your cabin. This is a Michigan state law.
- Don’t let your children swim in the lake without supervision.
- Respect your neighbors by staying quiet after 10 p.m.
- Deposit trash in the dumpster behind Cabin #6—not in the fire pits!
- Leave indoor and outdoor furniture where you found it.
- Wash dishes before you depart.
- Keep your pets on a leash and clean up their mess.
- Do not use fireworks on our property. They pose a hazard to our cabins and our beautiful trees.
Additionally, we ask that our facilities be reserved for registered Silver Sands Resort guests only, and that you not overload your cabin with extra visitors or guests. We’re known among cabin rentals in Michigan for being a small, family-oriented destination. Our customers can enjoy a safe and comfortable vacation when they stay with us, free from the crowds that other Lake Michigan vacation rentals might attract.
In general, we hope you’ll leave the cabins and the outdoor areas the way you’d want to find them if you were just checking in. Our office is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., if you have any questions about these rules. As one of the Upper Peninsula’s best Michigan vacation spots since reopening our doors in 1988, we love making our guests feel right at home. Contact Silver Sands Resort today to learn more!